like Plaxico Hokies shooting themselves.....

LegendatLegion

...in the foot early. Two nice drives stopped by missed FG and Glennon pass to wide open UVa defender. Vic Hall at Qb for Uva great move, the guy is an awesome athlete. It makes you wonder why he hasn't been playing it.

Uva scores in the 3rd 14-14. Stopped Uva and then is moving the ball against the Hoos.

Great game for Vic Hall he is a stud!

Vic Hall played like a damned hero Saturday. Absolutely put the team on his back. Scored both TDs, a FF/sack, led the team in rushing, etc.

I swore that UVA wasn't going to make me believe that they had a chance Saturday. And they did, like usual. And they let it slip away. Usual.

The Hokies torched UVA's defense. 390 total yards, and there should've been 10 more points on the board than there were.

Vic Hall played like a damned hero Saturday. Absolutely put the team on his back. Scored both TDs, a FF/sack, led the team in rushing, etc.

I swore that UVA wasn't going to make me believe that they had a chance Saturday. And they did, like usual. And they let it slip away. Usual.

The Hokies torched UVA's defense. 390 total yards, and there should've been 10 more points on the board than there were.

Yeah, classic Hokies. We went 3 for 7 in the red zone.... including a beautiful 4th and 1 call on the goal line. Nicely done BS.

yeah win or lose ugly, we are too used to it!

The 4th and one was mind boggling, the only reason the "boone-cat" works is there are options, it is really a variance of the single wing (everyone runs it). At the goal line, did anyone think he wasn't gonna try to run? Uva's D certainly did, they blitzed. I sooo hate a no-back offense.

yeah win or lose ugly, we are too used to it!

The 4th and one was mind boggling, the only reason the "boone-cat" works is there are options, it is really a variance of the single wing (everyone runs it). At the goal line, did anyone think he wasn't gonna try to run? Uva's D certainly did, they blitzed. I sooo hate a no-back offense.

I was about 95% sure he was running. I don't think Stinespring's nuts enough to have him pass on 4th-and-1. *Add insult here*. Mike Groh, on the other hand, maybe.