Graham @ Twin Valley

hokiepanther

You guys need to think about all this bragging you all are doing. It is a long season, to many factors can happen in a season (injuries,sickness,etc) just wait before you put the cart before the horse. When it gets postseason and you all manage to stay healthy then you talk the talk about what you are going to do. Until then, act like you have been here before.

You guys need to think about all this bragging you all are doing. It is a long season, to many factors can happen in a season (injuries,sickness,etc) just wait before you put the cart before the horse. When it gets postseason and you all manage to stay healthy then you talk the talk about what you are going to do. Until then, act like you have been here before.

I would agree with that. There is a lot of high expectations but the guys need to just take it one game at a time (as the old saying goes). . .any word on the final of tonight's game?

we never bragged... we just stated our predictions... in this post at least.. but yea panthers won by 26 2nite.. i forgot the final score.. i think it was around 68-42... if im not mistaken...

I appreciate you being johnny-on-the-spot with those scores. I can't make every game but it kills me to wait till the next day to find out what happened! Next up is the VA High tourney, how do you think they'll fair (I'll start another thread on the tourney, but what do you think for know?)?

idk.. tv seems to have a curse over them.. that prevents them from winning at VA high but it depends on who they have.. do you know which team they drew?

I don't know who they might play, I'll post the teams I know are within the next day or so.