Congratulations

bigdogfan2

I would like to say congratulations to my 4th and 5th grade boys at richlands who went undefeated in the regular season this year Go Celtics!!!!!!!!

and congratulations to all these boys who made 100 on their arithmetic test and didn't spill any chocolate milk during lunch.

ahh c'mon man.. give the fella his due... congrats 2 your boys..

Hokie Pather.....go straight to timeout and don't come out till you can recite the starting line-up and stats for the 4th and 5th grade undefeated Celtics

I would like to say congratulations to my 4th and 5th grade boys at richlands who went undefeated in the regular season this year Go Celtics!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, I bet you are proud of them. My son plays on an AAU team here in Smyth County in the 10 and under age group. They won their first tournament on Sunday. It does so much to get these kids started at a young age. Once again congrats on your boys!

Who coaches that bunch Maybe he could coach and win at Richlands HS . I think it is old Big Boy Doug Addison . He played for Rife back in the day when they were winning big games. or hit might be that skinny A** undertaker , but I think he coaches that Commy Kick ball.

Who coaches that bunch Maybe he could coach and win at Richlands HS . I think it is old Big Boy Doug Addison . He played for Rife back in the day when they were winning big games. or hit might be that skinny A** undertaker , but I think he coaches that Commy Kick ball.

Can 4th graders declare for the pros or do they have to wait till they are eligible for middle school?