abingdon

baller2000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zack will be poy in district. I don't think he'll light everyone up, i think marion will keep him to decent numbers and ya know i've got to throw my boy king in there. But abingdon may and i do say may lose one game, but more then 1 i don't see, as far as district play goes.

zack will be poy in district. I don't think he'll light everyone up, i think marion will keep him to decent numbers and ya know i've got to throw my boy king in there. But abingdon may and i do say may lose one game, but more then 1 i don't see, as far as district play goes.

theyll be undefeated

i don't see how hanna is supposed to win poy since marion won't win district.[/quote

Well the season hasn`t started yet for soccer! It`s about like you guys saying Hunt should be SWD poy in basketball when Abingdon didn`t win anything.

didnt win anything but managed to finish the regular season with a better district record than marion...and he is the best player in the area, let it rest

didnt win anything but managed to finish the regular season with a better district record than marion...and he is the best player in the area, let it rest

Let`s see here, Abingdon finished one game ahead of Marion in the regular season. That is all the did better than Marion. Marion beat you twice, won the district tournament, and are still playing while you are sitting at home. But hey, at least you have that one game advantage in the regular season standings lol.

alright lets make this clear...concord doesnt offer any athletic scholarships for any sport, the only way they can get a scholarship is academic.

no stupid let me make it clear they are d2 so they do give athletic scholarships research before talk smart one

every year

I dont play soccer and mabye I didnt hear him right or he didnt know what he was talking about. But that would ether mean you or him would be lieing. I was told "you had never scored a point on marion. That you had been shut down by Jordan Yonts every year". Idk im just telling you what I was told.

Edited by 54_rakes_5

I dont play soccer and mabye I didnt hear him right or he didnt know what he was talking about. But that would ether mean you or him would be lieing. I was told "you had never scored a point on marion. That you had been shut down by Jordan Yonts every year". Idk im just telling you what I was told.

haha. shut down by jordan yonts. good one

nah i scored every year. i have only scored at home though. never at marion

no stupid let me make it clear they are d2 so they do give athletic scholarships research before talk smart one

alright i know for a fact they dont offer athletic scholarships...ive talked to all the football coaches up there and they said that concord doesnt offer any athletic scholarships and i asked if that was just for football and they said it was for every sport...so it looks like i have done the research

alright i know for a fact they dont offer athletic scholarships...ive talked to all the football coaches up there and they said that concord doesnt offer any athletic scholarships and i asked if that was just for football and they said it was for every sport...so it looks like i have done the research

yeah and so have i maybe they just dont want u so they tell u u cant get scholar ships to not make u want to go there but i know for a fact that coach cox gave shawnee corrnet an athletic scholarship for track