Games?

region4fan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i figured it would be a close game. get off my back. with all the terrible calls no wonder you won.

are you really blaming this on the refs? the terrible calls were the ref allowing subs while the goalie was punting..nothing important to the outcome of the game.

im not blaming it on that. i was just saying that were some calls that should have been made that werent

you said. and i quote. with all the terrible calls no wonder you won. how is that not blaming it on the refs

The referee was just horrible period. No matter what team it was against. Telling a sub to come in when the goalie is punting the ball? Causing that huge scene because a coach was standing up? I think maybe we can do a little better than that with the officials we provide for these games.

The referee was just horrible period. No matter what team it was against. Telling a sub to come in when the goalie is punting the ball? Causing that huge scene because a coach was standing up? I think maybe we can do a little better than that with the officials we provide for these games.

im not saying the refs were good...they were the opposite. but the refs were not the reason tazewell lost.

9-0 abingdon

After seeing Abingdon play earlier this year (and they were awful), I guess the SWD is even worse this year. They got rolled by Salem. Salem has lost games to scores of 6-0, 6-1, etc.

After seeing Abingdon play earlier this year (and they were awful), I guess the SWD is even worse this year. They got rolled by Salem. Salem has lost games to scores of 6-0, 6-1, etc.

nah abingdon is ballin. hard. come watch

abingdon had 4 practices before the jamboree in cave springs...they are a much improved team since then now that they have been able to get a couple weeks of practice and become more comfortable with how each player plays...gaurantee if abingdon played Salem again it would be a different outcome

abingdon had 4 practices before the jamboree in cave springs...they are a much improved team since then now that they have been able to get a couple weeks of practice and become more comfortable with how each player plays...gaurantee if abingdon played Salem again it would be a different outcome

Well, since Salem will be lucky to finish in 4th place in the River Ridge, I doubt you will see them again. Just think how you are going to handle a team like Blacksburg. I guess kind of like the last time you played them....... 8-1.

Well, since Salem will be lucky to finish in 4th place in the River Ridge, I doubt you will see them again. Just think how you are going to handle a team like Blacksburg. I guess kind of like the last time you played them....... 8-1.

nobody even mentioned blacksburg

yeah...and that was 4 years ago.