Tazewell v. Richlands

Runner4life7

Win a tazewell because of the refs? That has to be the biggest joke i've ever heard. Opposing teams always have an advantage no matter where it is if they are playing tazewell because the refs are so bad toward them. I don't know what games your watching but maybe you should open your eyes.

come on TJ. I do not believe that the refs are against Tazewell. I believe everytime we came to tazewell and had Dave in the middle it gave you all an advantage from the beginning. I believe every team thinks the refs are after them. After being a referee again I can truely say that no matter how well you call the game the teams only remember the calls that they think you missed.

come on TJ. I do not believe that the refs are against Tazewell. I believe everytime we came to tazewell and had Dave in the middle it gave you all an advantage from the beginning. I believe every team thinks the refs are after them. After being a referee again I can truely say that no matter how well you call the game the teams only remember the calls that they think you missed.

wow dude, at Tazewell every1 but Tazewell gets calls...i think the Tazewell players would know better than someone who plays there one time a year

I love how people try from tazewell pretend other teams should never score on them. And any goals that are scored are flukes, accidents, acts of god, etc.

Get over it. It is soccer. Shat happens that shouldn't sometimes. Every goal isn't going to be a flawless shot.

BTW, Abingdon took untill the 75th minute last night to score on richlands. The same team that accidentally beat you guys 8-1.

Well it dont matter now cause they Tazewell beat yall WITHOUT ROOSTER. Face it nollama your school, Richlands, sucks balls at soccer. btw yea good job bragging about a 2-0 defeat in which you had no offense and had no possition.

I gonna use the old saying "If you can't score, you cant win"

I'm not saying they are out to get us. I'm just saying we definitely aren't their favorite team. Haha Dave is long time no see it T-town, and i know it's a hard job to be an official. I just think some of the could for sure do a much better job overall, not just toward one team.

I'm not saying they are out to get us. I'm just saying we definitely aren't their favorite team. Haha Dave is long time no see it T-town, and i know it's a hard job to be an official. I just think some of the could for sure do a much better job overall, not just toward one team.

True.

True.

and god forbid if Ingo calls a tazewell game. It might just be where im a goalie but it does seem like hes out to get us sometimes.. haha Definitely not my favorite official.

and god forbid if Ingo calls a tazewell game. It might just be where im a goalie but it does seem like hes out to get us sometimes.. haha Definitely not my favorite official.

except for when it was Graham-Tazewell when i played. that guy hated me more than anything or anyone lol

the worst ref has to be Randy Bailey...that man hated me last year...every game he reffed of Tazewells last year i managed to get a yellow card...now that im back in Tazewell im goin to go out of my way to go to the games and bust that guys balls...