Carroll/Tazewell

carrollfan

I just got a text message that Carroll won the boys game against Tazewell. I do not know any details at this time. Good Job Cavs :)

It was 2-1.. shouldve been tied crap call when Taz scored what should have been their 2nd goal

It was a very physical game from start to finish, both teams had their chances. The score could of been much higher both ways. Sure there were some bad calls, but they were both ways, we'll get over it. It was a good game, and I'm sure the next game will be even more intense and physical, lets just say there will be cards a flying, they should of been in this game.. Tempers were flaring on both sides.. We need to chill, including me ha.

Whoever #5 is on Carroll is a cool dude, he was one of the only reasons a fight didn't break out haha.

Very very wet. You know how bad lincolnshire can get. Quite physical game. A lot of bad calls both ways. Both teams made quite a few mistakes. I'm not sure of the number of shots on goal but both teams had a bunch of chances. Overall, for the conditions, a well played game.

It was a very physical game from start to finish, both teams had their chances. The score could of been much higher both ways. Sure there were some bad calls, but they were both ways, we'll get over it. It was a good game, and I'm sure the next game will be even more intense and physical, lets just say there will be cards a flying, they should of been in this game.. Tempers were flaring on both sides.. We need to chill, including me ha.

Whoever #5 is on Carroll is a cool dude, he was one of the only reasons a fight didn't break out haha.

#5 is Matt Felts.

its because at lincolnshire you don't want to use the other side of the field haha officiating sucked but its carrol/taz so your spose to expect that. overall good game, i thought it shouldve went into extra time when the goal was called back at the end of the game but that happens and you just gotta move on. Congrats carrol on the well fought win

Well....I felt that game was taken from Tazewell

Saying Tazewell makes a PK, in which tazewell should of had atleast one maybe two, and not calling the goal back at the end of the game, Tazewell wins Three two

The goal tooken from tazewell at the end of the game was the worst blow call of the game!!

Yea it was very very bad officialing but I personally felt their was almost twice as many bad calls on tazewell but my opinion doesn't matter

anyway, Good job Carrol congrats on the win.....

Well....I felt that game was taken from Tazewell

Saying Tazewell makes a PK, in which tazewell should of had atleast one maybe two, and not calling the goal back at the end of the game, Tazewell wins Three two

The goal tooken from tazewell at the end of the game was the worst blow call of the game!!

Yea it was very very bad officialing but I personally felt their was almost twice as many bad calls on tazewell but my opinion doesn't matter

anyway, Good job Carrol congrats on the win.....

just saying carroll had a goal called back too.

just saying carroll had a goal called back too.

well just saying....that call actually was a good call....one of the FEW good calls of the game

Overall that ref should be fired...lol... but it isnt any different....Tazewell gets cheated out of another on thier own field, nothing new.

It was still a very very good game to sit and watch from the stands. I cant wait to watch Tazewell play carrol at carrol this upcoming week. It will be "Interesting"