standings

ckeen10

It's JV. No offense but nobody cares about JV. Anyway I think Graham and Abingdon might be tied.

I know it doesnt matter, and no one cares, i play and dont really care that much...it counts for nothing, i was just answering the guys question

actually no one really cares because it needs to be a team for development not for W and L s

W's and L's matter to the kids. But in the overall outlook on things, no, it's not a big deal. Although, if you have a great jv team that's good things to come for your varsity. So yes people care, but no in the grand scheme it doesn't matter more than that.

It's JV. No offense but nobody cares about JV. Anyway I think Graham and Abingdon might be tied.

haha and just last year you were crying and telling us it did matter. oh how the tables have turned now that you dont play JV anymore.

haha and just last year you were crying and telling us it did matter. oh how the tables have turned now that you dont play JV anymore.

I remember making a thread about JV soccer but I don't recall "crying" about anything. It's not like you never played JV or anything.

i know i played JV. but i knew my place. JV is nothing compared to varsity and i knew that. no one cares about JV and i knew that.

JV is a great experience though, It matters to the kids who play and the parents of the kids. But past that, no it doesn't really matter. I am not going to down Jv though because i WOULD care if I played JV.