hurley@burch

romeo37

Since Matewan's coming down to Grundy, they'll prob. have the same refs again, so I'll say Burch by a TD.

If it goes the way the Betsy Layne and Phelps people said it did,it may be tougher than first expected. Betsy Layne had over 200 yards in penalties and they say Phelps also had close to the same number.

thats the way it is for hurley everywhere they go they play the team and the refs so thats nothing new for us it even happens at the cliff sometimes we have allwaysa been done that way but we dont care ..... by the way whats there record this year i know they beat phelps 14-8

i seen them play against phelps phelps should of won there were to many flags on phelps and burch was doing the sweep they was pretty good they will be hard to beat now because they have there first win in a long time hurley needs to play phisical like they been doing but if they win they have to play burch and the refs

Lot a talk at the JOMART this morning about how them Bull Puppies gonna take a bite out of them Rebel butts tonight....I Say REBEL SOLDIERS roll into Delbarton with your SABRES rattlin and open a can of whupass like ole Butch Joplin aint never seen before and put them pups back on the tit.....Go Get'em Rebels.....