TV/Battle

tvp

Saw where they meet in the first round of the VA High Tourney Thursday night. I know Battle beat Honaker a couple of weeks ago and watched Honaker play Lebanon last night. Honaker played a tough game which makes me think that Battle is a little better than usual.

TV has played good in their first two games. I like how the new starters are playing. Brandon Viers is playing hard and so is Hobbs. I would think TV, any thoughts. . .

brandon viers has impressed me drastically... i know that redheaded joker reads these threads.. so buddy im proud of ya... and i heard hubbard asked not to start against graham.. whats up with that? hubbard has the makings of a great point guard..

i think hubbard just has to get his confidence level up and he will be tough to handle...he is prob the best shooter on the team if he would shoot more and has worked hard this summer to get where he is...give this team a couple more games to get used to one another and they will be pretty tough

i think hubbard just has to get his confidence level up and he will be tough to handle...he is prob the best shooter on the team if he would shoot more and has worked hard this summer to get where he is...give this team a couple more games to get used to one another and they will be pretty tough

Well said. They've played really well this early in the season and come district time they should be tough--I'm looking forward to it! Brandon has played really hard I'm real proud of him!

I remember watching Hubbard on the JV last year, he is a good shooter. Get in there and get it done!

we are talking about a battle team that council beat...so not so sure if they are that great...thats the night the kid broke the state record so that might have been why...i really wanted to see twin valley and lebanon play...hope they still get that game in

we are talking about a battle team that council beat...so not so sure if they are that great...thats the night the kid broke the state record so that might have been why...i really wanted to see twin valley and lebanon play...hope they still get that game in

i hear that they are going on with fridays schedule tomorrow and saturdays schedule wednesday at va high