Magnolia/Ravenswood WV AA Championship

beaverbaseball

Magnolia: 28

Ravenswood: 13

Final....

I never like to use the transitive properties, but that is rather frustrating to see the team that beat Bluefield lose in that game. Bluefield just seemed to get out-played by Ravenswood, and they (Ravenswood) looked like a pretty solid ballclub. So...how good is Magnolia?

http://theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/549542/Blue-Eagles-Soar-to-Class-AA-Championship.html?nav=529

Guys!!! I am so sorry for my psychotic-like rants with another member of this group. I as many of you was/ is/ am.. very upset over our loss to Ravenswood. From the moment the last whistle was blown in the semi-final until sometime last night when Magnolia claimed the 2010 crown I seemed to lay in a depressed state. Though I am happy for the Blue Eagles I still wish that our Bluefield Beavers could have once again held that trophy up. As for our extreme discussion last week, That was completely out of character for me because I usually don't engage in any philisophical discussions. I pray that I never let myself get sucked into another meaningless uproar like that. Congrats Magnolia!! Take note young Beavers and prepare yourselves!!, and God bless all the rest of you............

Edited by phatbeaver

http://theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/549542/Blue-Eagles-Soar-to-Class-AA-Championship.html?nav=529

Guys!!! I am so sorry for my psychotic-like rants with another member of this group. I as many of you was/ is/ am.. very upset over our loss to Ravenswood. From the moment the last whistle was blown in the semi-final until sometime last night when Magnolia claimed the 2010 crown I seemed to lay in a depressed state. Though I am happy for the Blue Eagles I still wish that our Bluefield Beavers could have once again held that trophy up. As for our extreme discussion last week, That was completely out of character for me because I usually don't engage in any philisophical discussions. I pray that I never let myself get sucked into another meaningless uproar like that. Congrats Magnolia!! Take note young Beavers and prepare yourselves!!, and God bless all the rest of you............

We all have rough days every now and then. I've said many things in the past that I regret to this day, but you just have to put in behind you and move on. For many, a simple apology is hard to come by these days but glad to see you stepped up and understood where we were coming from. No harm, no foul.

Edited by beaverbaseball

I would have liked to see how Bluefield would have stacked up against Magnolia, Glad to see the Blue Eagles beat Ravenswood after some of there sportsmanship issues in a few games. Magnolia is also where WVU coach Bill Stewart attended in 1933.

I would have liked to see how Bluefield would have stacked up against Magnolia, Glad to see the Blue Eagles beat Ravenswood after some of there sportsmanship issues in a few games. Magnolia is also where WVU coach Bill Stewart attended in 1933.

1933? That would make him 85...

Let's try 1968.

I agree, they are alot of misinformed people in the world. Alot of people dont know what the hell they are talking about. I hope Stewart can at least coach us a victory against N.C. State, would love to see Noel Devine and Jock Sanders go out as winners.