Go "BIG HURLEY HAWGS"!!

rowdyredrebel

Put those helmets on one last time and go at it wide open....I know you guys have watched "THE REPLACEMENTS" ....if you could get that second chance to put that helmet back on...and walk on a football field again...what would you do different...I know what I would do if I were in your shoes....I would be in "HAWG HEAVEN" feeling right at home ...I would put "the show" on...and represent my little town of Hurley and I would enjoy doing it with a "BIG YEEHAW!! LET"S DO IT AGAIN! "GO BIG GRAY" See you all Friday night!!! A BIG OLE' GOOD LUCK TO JOHN LAYNE, CODY SULLIVAN, TYSAN STACY, TODD HURLEY AND COLE STACY! PROUD OF YOU GUYS!

Edited by rowdyredrebel

put those helmets on one last time and go at it wide open....I know you guys have watched "THE REPLACEMENTS" ....if you could get that second chance to put that helmet back on...and walk on a football field again...what would you do different...I know what I would do if I were in your shoes....I would be in "HAWG HEAVEN" feeling right at home ...I would put "the show" on...and represent my little town of Hurley and I would enjoy doing it with a "BIG YEEHAW!! LET"S DO IT AGAIN! "GO BIG GRAY" See you all Friday night!!! A BIG OLE' GOOD LUCK TO JOHN LAYNE, CODY SULLIVAN, TYSAN STACY, TODD HURLEY AND COLE STACY! PROUD OF YOU GUYS!