Concord wviac football champs & ncaa playoffs

bighouse

It is amazing what good coaching can do. Just 4 years ago 0-11. Now a conference title, and an invitation to the big Division 2 dance. Also three winning seasons back to back to back. Good coaches bring in good players, and the staff in Athens have several local players on the roster. Around 4,000+ fans showed up for the championship game which I'm sure made the big win even sweeter. In case you missed the game CU defeated WV Wesleyan 48 to 40 in a great game. Now they face Kutztown University (PA) in round one at Kutztown. Good Luck CU players and staff.

It is amazing what good coaching can do. Just 4 years ago 0-11. Now a conference title, and an invitation to the big Division 2 dance. Also three winning seasons back to back to back. Good coaches bring in good players, and the staff in Athens have several local players on the roster. Around 4,000+ fans showed up for the championship game which I'm sure made the big win even sweeter. In case you missed the game CU defeated WV Wesleyan 48 to 40 in a great game. Now they face Kutztown University (PA) in round one at Kutztown. Good Luck CU players and staff.

Kutztown isn't that terribly far from me, tempts me to make a trip out there to see it.

Wonderful news for those young men!