G'z Flat Iron Grill

Has anyone else ever ate from there its that place in pounding mill that sits off to the side of the road aka "The Wagon" they operate out of that little red trailer up from the bowling alley? I ate there today and that is the best burger i have ever had it was huge and came with a box full of fries I had never stopped by there but after today it will be were i stop for lunch almost every day. They have philly cheesesteaks, chicken,shrimp just about everything just wondering if anyone else had ate there.

Has anyone else ever ate from there its that place in pounding mill that sits off to the side of the road aka "The Wagon" they operate out of that little red trailer up from the bowling alley? I ate there today and that is the best burger i have ever had it was huge and came with a box full of fries I had never stopped by there but after today it will be were i stop for lunch almost every day. They have philly cheesesteaks, chicken,shrimp just about everything just wondering if anyone else had ate there.

I ate there last year right before I left for the Navy, completely forgot the place existed until you brought it up, hopefully it's still there when I come in for leave. The prices were reasonable and the food way better than a big chain.

Yea the prices are not bad at all for what you are getting when you order a burger basket you better be really hungry this is not a small burger or a small thing of fries its huge compared to the burgers you would get at wendys burger king or any of the bigger chains and it is so good. I had the philly today it was unbelieveable.

I eat there about once a week. The burgers are delicious. I've branched out a couple times and tried the hot dogs and the Italian Hoagie. Both were really good but I keep going back to that big burger.