Does anyone know anything on Auburn Boys bball!

bcb09

HERE YA GO DUDE:

Reasons to be excited: Jeff Lebo's rebuilding project at Auburn is under way, and those freshmen who played major minutes last season are now a year older. Former McDonald's All-American Korvotney Barber, a sophomore, is a talented individual with potential.

Reasons to be depressed: Auburn played its final exhibition against Auburn University at Montgomery. And lost. No joke, the final score was 69-64, and afterward Lebo acknowledged the shock. "We have a young and fragile group and this hurts our kids' confidence, but at least this game doesn't count against us," he said.

How it'll all shake out: Actually, the game does count against Auburn, at least in these predictions. I originally had Auburn fifth and Ole Miss sixth in this division, but one of my rules in doing these things is that a team that wins both its exhibitions must be ranked ahead of a team that lost to an NAIA member. So I switched the Tigers and Rebels, and Auburn had better get right before Friday's opener against Troy.