Twin Valley @ Grundy info.

Mouse

wow.. beat TV once and your coach becomes the best in the state!!

TV was with out their pt guard, which makes a big difference.. Put him on the floor and that changes everything. But a good win for you regardless. It seems the level of competion is down this year. You'll see what i mean as the season goes on. Now a district championship is very reachable, but a win in the region will be a major accomplishiment!!

Oh, why is Riley transfering? Did you all run her off?? lol

well see when we played them the first time he only had 6 points and four of them was free throws with like ten seconds left and we had to stop the clock so he only had one layup so he doesent make a difference and i think jory is a better guard then garret anyways so yeah and no we didnt run her off she had to move is what i heard so i dunno and we will win district and we will have a regin win u just wait and see

You better hope richlands players dont read this post!! It might be all the inspiration they need to "bring it".. lol

Jorys not better than garrett, and your team this year isn't as good as last years.. but your getting better as a unit.. lol... quite a step up from finishing 7th in the clintwood tourney to beating the BDD favorite.. winning is a positive thing for you and a loss for TV I think can be a positive... We'll see.