atallexan

redriderfan

I saw that you have Weir, wv listed as having only 404 wins. I was just wondering where you got this information? I have a copy of the 2002 official Weir High football program and it has a page of the teams historical stats. Our record is listed as 474-289-27 and we started playing football in 1923. Since that program was made, Weir has gone 13-9 in two seasons. That would give us a 487-298-27 record.

[ QUOTE ]

I saw that you have Weir, wv listed as having only 404 wins. I was just wondering where you got this information? I have a copy of the 2002 official Weir High football program and it has a page of the teams historical stats. Our record is listed as 474-289-27 and we started playing football in 1923. Since that program was made, Weir has gone 13-9 in two seasons. That would give us a 487-298-27 record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Redrider, don't recall source, but I trust yours better. Will update as noted. Any chance I could get copy from you of the page from the program showing the record ? Email (if you can scan it in, fax, mail, etc. Thanks