2 -1,000 yard yushers

shadyfan

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that one of our local teams will produce 2 1,ooo yard rushers who im not sure but our area is due for that type of potent offense, anybody agree or disagree, or got any guesses?

Obviously you think there are 2 at Shady? I am not doubting you, just don't know much about your RB's other than J. Mann. I am not trying to be a homer or arrogant but I do think there will be 2 1000=yard rushers and maybe a 1000-yard passer at Westside this year.

Shady will not produce 2 1,000 yard rushers maybe one we have to many backs that will see alot of playing time and get 6-8 carries a game and look for J. Mann not to be used nearly as much on offense because of that depth and more on defense because he is the soul of the defense also that is were he has the better possibility of playing college ball, as for your predictions on westside a little lofty but you never know im very excited for our scrimmage i hope its like last year with non stop action and lots of scoring.

it's gonna be a great year for Shady were gonna put some hurt on alot of people and our new defense schemes are fantastic but if anyone tops 1,000 it will be Lynch we have way to much talent for 2 guys to get that many carries, but look for Tyler Ashley to put up some suprising numbers at qb, but never-the-less i can't wait to hear those pads popping.