Mount Hope Sherman Game

stangnumber15

AA Championship  

1. 1. AA Championship

Did anyone see the mount hope sherman game? I play for the mustangs and I have to say I'm disappointed. The coach lost the game for the mustangs in the first quarter we were up 18-0 we scored on our first play and i looked like it was gonna be a long night for the tide. But as the game dragged on Mount Hope's Starters wore down and were hurting. but Coach Souk only played about 15 players the whole game out of nearly 40. We never scored after the first quarter because coach never used the players he had. There were 20 perfectly good players that just stood on the side line and could do nothing about the mustangs being punished but sit and watch. We should have punished Sherman They eon the game in the 4th quarter after the same players that had been in the whole game were wore out and could't go on any longer. I have to say I'M very disappointed!!!!!!!!1 mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I disagree... Not only because I played last night... but we were down 18-0 and we came back... I and a few others on the team played the entire game and were just as tired... and we came out on top... You cant begin to say the calls by the refs were fair either... We got off to a slow start on offense which put our defense against the wall... Once we got things rolling on offense you couldnt stop our quarterback... and couldnt do anything on our defense...

Coach Souk had his best players on the field.....Sherman just out played Mt. Hope in the second half plain and simple, if you got issues with no playing time get in the weight room and prove you can play instead of coming on a message board to rip on coach Souk...you all got a tough schedule you need to be getting prepared to play Gilbert...they always play the Mustangs tough....Eddie might need to toughen up on the players and run them more they just got tired in the second half, I'm sure he will this week...then you can come here and complain about that.

Guest Stang02

Sherman just outplayed Mount Hope for three quarters, thats the fact but we got Gilbert. So just forget about last friday night. Yes I was wore out 9 minutes into the game and all I did was run 300 yards but Im gonna hit up the rec center this week to get ready for the Lions. ....