terrible game

oldskool

I went to the tazewell and Richlands game on Sturday and I have to say that it was the worst game I've seen in a while. Richlands just sat out there and shot 3 after 3 instead of going inside. When they did get it inside they did well. Tazewell played a 3-2 defense the whole game and did not rotate well. Richlands just couldn't hit the wide open 3's. #12 can shoot but somebody has to go to the basket sometimes. I can see now that if Reed doesn't have a good game Tazewell will get killed. McDonald bought some intensity to the court and took it to the basket to make some things happen in the end of the 1st quarter when the needed it. He should run the floor more often if the others cam keep up with him. They are very slow and I don't think that they can handle a good pressure team. Juice you are going to have to play at your best every quarter in order for you all to win.

Our success this season has come from different areas. Our biggest strength is that you can't concentrate on one guy all the time. Everybody carries this team. And Tazewell can handle the press and win and we have proven that already. Maybe you should watch more games before you judge us.

It was a very exciting game to me and yeah there is other people that step up here and there. Im just trying my best to get our team to the top. One man cant win the games for ya and others are hittin 10 and 12 point games along with me. Were ok... Until we start losing or backtracking we will think different. Thanks for the comments though no hate but it is a team game. I just lost focus for a while and opened it up in the 2nd half a lil bit. Although u all didnt catch a full glance of what the TEAM have in store.

-----------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

Juice, I could tell you were not focused and it is good that you noticed that cnd got focused in the second half. If not there may have been an upset. As for bball24 I've seen you all play more than you think. It's not just one game. Richlands gave you little pressure even though they played man to man. You guys need to play more man to man and get more fast break points because your high screen offense doesn't seem to be a good one. I know it was a rivalry game but Richlands is terrible and you guys couldn't pull away from them. Get JR. the ball more inside and Thompson outside and there will be better results. McDonald brings the intensity to the court and he knows that his game is not shooting the 3 so he goes to the basket and makes things happen. When he goes to the basket Thompson should be spotting up for the 3 with both wilsons ready to take the pass. Juice, you just keep playing smart and don't settle for just the jumper. Use what you have inside also.

I know but first off who is this? Ive been talking to ya and dont even know u oldskool.... but I know and understand the circumstances here in Tazewell and we havent played our best yet. I stated in the paper that the crowd was a factor and gave them credit. Also that I knew it would be a close game cause it was Richlands and most games are close.