Tazewell and Abingdon tonight????

babyblue

I think that Tazewell has a good chance. Abingdon is a very good team but its in the Dawg House and Tazewell has been playing lights out lately. If JuiceDawg and Justin Wilson continue to have super games, then dont be surprised if Tazewell pulls out a win tonight cool.gif

Cant say much about this game cause Abingdon will shut u up real quick with their play. They are unbeaten and it will feel real great to cancel their flight tonight. Tazewell's defense will be the factor if we give up 60 or more we lose, but if we hold them we can pull an upset. Thats just my philosophy.

-----------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

Thanks we have to perform tonight at are best cause this will be all over the Bristol Herald. Lots of people check that out, we can prove our point and get a name for ourselves with a good game or look terrible and get blown out its our choice.

I have never seen t-well boyz play this bad. The shots were there but there was a lid on tha rim. JR wilson , Reed, were t-well's high scorers. Justin Wilson ended up with 2pts. It was close at the beginning then with smart coaching abingdon ran away with tha game. T-well stayed in one defense too long and it killed em in tha long run...

holla at ya boi

¥D's Money¥