Whats all the confusion at Richlands ES

land_rider

They started directin traffic last year, its been such a mess gettin ppl outa there and everything, if u dont lift or play any sports right after school and u wanna go home you have to wait probly 10 minutes to get on the main road.lol

The principal at the elementary school changed the buses and made them circle around the back of the building and let the kids off. The new guy that is heading the buses now, made her change it back and have the buses come infront of the building. They were stopping every car Thurs. and making all traffic go behind the school. I have know idea what that was about. I was late getting to work because of that mess.

A friend just told me that the police made the Prin. richlands ES. change the traffic back,from the way she wanted.And this new BULLIE thats over the school buses got real mad,because things wasn't going his way,and called for a deputy to come down there.From what i have been hearing the bus Drivers had to call DR. Lawson and know she is involved.This is crazy,its a total distraction from educating our children,I sure hope the news media don't get wind of this mess,it will certainly get attention then. shocked.gif