Grundy!

babyblue

From what I'm reading.. Grundy is playing pretty consistantly.. They are winning at Home.. and winning some close contests.. They are getting better not worse! At this juncture.. Very dangerous come tournament time.. or playoff game time..

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Tidbit, bigman no I didnt get POTW though, did you???

Although they mailed me and said they had the last week of the season award lined out for me already. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but if I do I will be the first person to pat myself on the back and crow for the whole board to hear! ROFLMAO

[ QUOTE ]

Well I look forward to it pal.....

Ill be listening and looking for ya!

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No actually I am way to old for any player of the week awards. I did recieve my fair share of Player of the week awards and other personal achievements. Played a little D.1 football and earned a degree. I live far away from the T-Town now but I do have a good buddy who coaches there and keeps me updated on things at THS. Good luck to you and I hope you do get that coveted player of the year award.

[ QUOTE ]

I did recieve my fair share of Player of the week awards and other personal achievements. Played a little D.1 football and earned a degree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like u had a good career and had things lined out for ya , where did ya go to school at to play D-1. See u was part of the 86state team