HONAKER found out that playing hurley !!!!!!!!!!

Bballer23

HONAKER found out that playing hurley in basketball is not like playing them in football. Hurley took the led in the open tip and never looked back .it was a all around team effort from the time the first basket fell to last second on the game clock, it was past time that the HURLEY fans got behind these kids the house was rocking and the fans were as loud as i have heard any group at hurley in the past 10 years. I want to say to all the senior ball players you guys played well enough tonite that you could have betten any school in this district and for a team of six players to bet a school like honaker and grundy in the same year is something to be proud of. And I would also like to say that the coaches done there jobs tonite in keeping the players mine set in the game and not cought up in the whole homecomeing deal nice job COACH HORN and COACH blankenship I would like to end this by saying this win is for SCOTTY,DUSTIN,MAT,AND CHRIS you guys have waited 4 years to win the last homecomeing basketball game of your highschool carreer and you done it with what i have been saying all season long it all starts with defence and then the rest is all playing together as a team if takes getting mad at each other to put a little fire in you guys then o.k. as long as you take out on the team you face next LOL.cheers also go out to ERIC AND SHANE great game guys. Hurley players,coaches,parents and fans will remember this nite for the rest of there born days. LOVE THOSE REBELS (Lifes to short to just play so hoop it up)! wink.gifgrin.gif

It was a great night for basketball..all the guys had a great night especially when hurley scored the first points of the game...even though the hurley fans got a little rowdy everyone still had good sportsmanship. everyone shook hands after the game and congratulated each other. the game truly went to the seniors at hurley: SCOTTIE,CHRIS, MATT, & DUSTIN. congratulations you guys you worked hard for this! <font color="yellow"> </font>