Tazewell's Freshmen

TaX

Do you think that any of Tazewell's upcoming freshmen will make an impact on this year's season. Or better yet, do u think Tazewell can get enough young one's to stay and make a j.v. team

Taxley

I liked it alot better last year w/o a JV team. The kids get more of a feel for Varsity and I think that helps em step up more. We had a couple freshmen starting last year and with all 5,000 of them out there this year, they're sure to have an impact. But Tax, you gotta get em out there to start hittin those weights, cause that's what makes the difference. Rasnick's hurtin, he won't get much PT, I saw Morgan Lowe outrun him the other day, and he's our starting guard. He'll be good in the next couple years, but, not as a freshman.

You better hope you get your OWN locker when the season comes. I had to share w/ Gusto when I was a sophomore and it was horrible. What about Kyle Comer. He's a big kid and his brother was a starter as a freshman for us last year on D. What do you think about him?

HAHA yall boys were good last year on the middle school level, but there is a big difference between beating up on 12 or 13 year olds and getting beat up on by 17 and 18 year olds.....you will find that out real quick on that first saturday.

Some of us boys could hang with the older ones. We (the middle school team last year) played against 14-15 year olds plenty of times. Take for example: We went down to Marion and took like a 30-0 lead goin into halftime. They came out of half with a whole new team.Literally.LoL.

Well maybe i will.Or maybe ill get right back up and say hit me again. Im one crazy mofo. Dont understimate me there buddy.Oh by the way...my name's not pugsley

• 3 weeks later...

i wish you would get off this message board and quit talking junk tj taxley. it would amaze me for you to even make it through 2-a-days ....your to big and fat you wont ever start while i'm still playing. so please get off here and quit talking junk. grin.gif

U know im bout tired of pplo telling me to quit talking smack. If you can show me where i talk smack then maybe just maybe ill quit. But since u can't , leave me alone

[ QUOTE ]

i wish you would get off this message board and quit talking junk tj taxley. it would amaze me for you to even make it through 2-a-days ....your to big and fat you wont ever start while i'm still playing. so please get off here and quit talking junk. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats messed up man

you need to calm down