Cav soccer looking good

cavsoccer

To start with I will forgive you for your smugness, As for basis, I have coached soccer for about 12 years in rec and 4 in the school system so I feel that I have the ability to judge talent and can give an educated opinion on the strength of a program. So since I have coached 98% of this team, I would think I could write any time.

i'm counting my chickens and they all tell me that carroll county is to going to win each district match by at least a 7 goal margin... but we won't stop there, oh no. after that we'll crush our opponents in the region championship winning easily all the way to the state championship match where in a thunderous clash of the titans carroll county highschool shall triumph over blacksburg. the match will be so exciting and carroll's skill so enthralling that soccer becomes the dominant sport. not just in highschool and teen culture, but in the whole US! english premier league players will break contracts to play for the likes of DC United, the LA Galaxy, and Winston-Salem Athletic (hey it could happen... MLS almost came to W-S). but then all my little dreams came crashing down on my head b/c my chickens have rabies and bite and watch me sleep while sharpening knives. i guess what i'm trying to say is don't share your bed w/ a strange chick looking for a good time. oh and go carroll. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i'm counting my chickens and they all tell me that carroll county is to going to win each district match by at least a 7 goal margin

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even know what you are talking about? Have you scouted any of the other teams? Do you even know how good Graham, Richlands, and Tazewell are? Also, have you scouted Blacksburg?

i believe his post was suppose to be funny. We are not counting our chickens or our goals. We are working just as hard as the other teams and we believe it will be a good season. Read his whole post and do not pick only a little out of it. tongue.gifconfused.gifblush.gif

Last year Graham JV lost the SWD title, and this might spell the end of the Graham Dynasty. Alot of those players will be taking starting positions on the varsity, and with last years results, this could be disaster for Graham. Losing about 3/4 of a team will hurt them dearly. JVs will be filling in positions of strikers, mid-fielders, defense, and probably goalie, could make for a 'level playing field' and a new SWD order.

i wouldn't say that. one of the things that makes soccer so wonderful is the fact that on any day, any team in the world can beat any other team. it all comes down to who gets the breaks and which way the ball bounces.

ex:i remember last season the JV cavs were pounded by martinsville (but played well!)4-0, lost to graham twice, but then they did things like scoring 4 goals in 12 minutes to come from 4-0 down and tie richlands, and then go to martinsville and come away with a 1-0 victory!!!