five hundred post in less then two weeks......

carrollfan

wait a minute... you're right! why are we celebrating 500 posts when we could be celebrating 1000!!! i'll get right on it this instant! just you wait and see, we'll have the most crowded, most posted-on board here... maybe even the world! i can't do it alone though. i need your help. from now only 5 words a post! do it!!!! hahahaaaaa!!!!!

...that's a joke.

the past few post have been edit or deleted because this kind of stuff goes on with other boards not ours. Now talk soccer and because we are happy with 500 post do not start saying something is stupid.

haha! yeah... to the bean-meister and footie frank let me apologize for the ranting. this world would be a far better place if more people were trying to make friends instead of enemies. just the next time you see one of my FEW small replies, please just ask me to avoid doing such in the future. i was unaware that they were an annoyance and never meant any harm. again, i apologize and hope we can all be friends on the board, and on the field. so, who here has ever broken a window b/c their mom asked them not to kick a soccer ball at the house when they were 10, but thought they were good enough that they wouldn't hit a window anyway... and didn't listen to mom... and got in trouble?

[ QUOTE ]

...this kind of stuff goes on with other boards not ours...

[/ QUOTE ]

that's right! we're playing the world's most classy sport! so we should have the board with the most class. i'm proud to be a member of this forum and to be able to talk with other footballers from our district. thank you all for making this soccer community what it is: a reflection of the beautiful game itself.

i have broken a screen door window.....when i was 13....it was pretty funny.....i have stairs leading up to my porch and i would kick up against them so i tryed to keep it low but i slipped and BOOM it nailed the screen door....OOPS!.....it broke the window and we havent had a screen door since...

OMG that's funny!!! how bad were you yelled at? i know my mom was pretty sore when i... er, my twin broke the wondow. and by sore i mean you heard the glass smash followed by the screaming of my... uh, my twin's name in what sounded like a bloodcurdling howl. great memories, though. have you (or anyone for that matter) ever hit the trailer behind the goal at marion's field?