• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If u think so bud, haha

Thats why u wouldn't bet on the game today! haha

We saw Illinois drop so thats gonna put UNC where they belong #1 in the Country

OH by the way they will end at #1 in the country at the end of the NCAA tournament

Dude you know good and wel lhere is no way UNC will win the National Championship....

Thats why we almost be yall to.....I know i didnt bet on that seeing it was at UNC'S home court...I didnt figure duke would win...Showing that unc is all there hyped up to be

[ QUOTE ]

Dude you know good and wel lhere is no way UNC will win the National Championship....

Thats why we almost be yall to.....I know i didnt bet on that seeing it was at UNC'S home court...I didnt figure duke would win...Showing that unc is all there hyped up to be

[/ QUOTE ]

You said they were going to get beat because McCants wasen't playing. And if you don't think UNC is the best in the country well then look at the poll's when they come out tommorrow

Just because there ranked #1 dosent mean there the best team in the country.....Illnois is still the best in the country reguardless of the rankings....That was there first loss of the season.... And UNC has lost to duke,wake Santa Clara.....There not the best team in the country

Dude there is no way in the world UNC is going to pass Illinois in the polls to the number 1 spot. Illinois only has ONE loss, and even though they lost there is no way that UNC will pass them in the polls.

It doesn't matter who you have lost 2. Look at Duke for an example they have got beat by Flordia State and Virginia Tech!!!

I can tell u right now I hope UNC meets Illinois in the Championship game so they will show everyone who is the better team

[ QUOTE ]

Dude there is no way in the world UNC is going to pass Illinois in the polls to the number 1 spot. Illinois only has ONE loss, and even though they lost there is no way that UNC will pass them in the polls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you get beat then YEAH ur gonna drop. UNC will move up to #1 and Wake will move to #2. Turn on the Tv and watch sportscenter sometimes because all the people on there agree with me. And I will post on here tommorrow when the new rankings come out and it shows UNC #1 and Wake #2

[ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter who you have lost 2. Look at Duke for an example they have got beat by Flordia State and Virginia Tech!!!

I can tell u right now I hope UNC meets Illinois in the Championship game so they will show everyone who is the better team

[/ QUOTE ]

Duke never lost to Florida State

[ QUOTE ]

Dude if you get beat then YEAH ur gonna drop. UNC will move up to #1 and Wake will move to #2. Turn on the Tv and watch sportscenter sometimes because all the people on there agree with me. And I will post on here tommorrow when the new rankings come out and it shows UNC #1 and Wake #2

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though Illinois lost that only gives them one loss and they stand at 29-1. How can a team with one loss (Illinois) get passed in the polls by UNC, a team with 3 losses?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though Illinois lost that only gives them one loss and they stand at 29-1. How can a team with one loss (Illinois) get passed in the polls by UNC, a team with 3 losses?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude do u know anything about college sports????????????????

If you lose a game then your gonna drop no matter if you have only lost 1 game. Illnois will drop to #2 or #3

[ QUOTE ]

Dude do u know anything about college sports????????????????

If you lose a game then your gonna drop no matter if you have only lost 1 game. Illnois will drop to #2 or #3

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you? Your the one who said Duke lost to Florida State. Well this arguement is pointless since neither of us is an actual ranker. However, I understand that if a team losses then they USUALLY drop, but this is Illinois, a team with only ONE loss. I actually believe that UNC is a better team, but I don't believe UNC will be moved ahead of Illinois.

[ QUOTE ]

Well you all are trying to jump on me and I think ur just mad because Duke got beat today. U haven't seen me say that about Duke

[/ QUOTE ]

IM NOT JUMPIN ON YA. I COULD CARE LESS IF DUKE GOT BEAT OR NOT.

There was a pretty interesting story on Reddick on ESPN just now. Showed how at road games that people always chanting F U JJ. And saying stuff about his 12 year old sister. I think that is just way to far. You can say some stuff but when u turn to his family that is just way way to far

[ QUOTE ]

I guess we will find out tomorrow then. Not that I really care, because rankings don't even matter. Everyone knows that WVU will win the National Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU??? winning the National Championship. They will be lucky if they get in the tourney

[ QUOTE ]

I guess we will find out tomorrow then. Not that I really care, because rankings don't even matter. Everyone knows that WVU will win the National Championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

R U INSANE???? OR JUST PLAIN NUTZ??? WVU WONT EVEN MAKE THE TOURNEY!!! ooo.gif