Who is the AA State Champs??....

bluefieldRocks

[ QUOTE ]

Logan had it both!...

They were very well coached and had an all state player in Lou Green

I wish we coulda get repass in foul trouble like logan did...

[/ QUOTE ]

Still you need more than one great player to have a champion team. We had a couple of great players, we just couldnt pull it off

I know they call the coach of Summers County "Pistol" Payne, but Johnathan Payne should be nicknamed the "Machine Gun." He threw up five three pointers last night in the 3rd quarter alone and it was about that time that Westside began to take control.

We shot 40 something 30 pointers and made around 10 of them... Thats terrible

We pretty much did the same thing the whole game.. Payne passes to repass,repass passes to moore, moore back to repass...and so on and so on and so on

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield may have become a bit too reliant on the three-point shot. The Beavers hoisted up a jaw-dropping 45 three-pointers, making 12. The problem lies within the fact that the Beavers on made eight two-point shots. Bluefield was led by Dexter Moore and Robert Repass who ended up with 15 and 14 points, respectively.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to much of a difference i dont guess...

Doesnt make up for the fact that repass was killing us down low. and we wernt doing anything about it!