how are everyones brackets?

[ QUOTE ]

How far do you think WVU can make it to Rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard to say. It wouldn't surprise me to see them defeat Texas Tech, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them lose to TT. The upper half of their bracket is Washington and Louisville, which should be a very interesting Sweet 16 game. I think the UW/UL winner will make the Final Four, but what I've thought would happen in the tournament and what has happened thus far has been two totally different things.

I say if we beat Tech, then we have a pretty decent chance of beating Louisville or Washington...I'd personally rather play washington because Louisville was straight up killing Georgia Tech!...

The elite 8 would be great for WVU's program though!

WVU has a good team, look at all the talent. So don't diss on them lol

I think if they get by Texas Tech then play like they did against Wake then i wouldn't be surpised to see them in the final four which would be rare and awesome! LoL

I picked UNC, duke, Oklahoma State and gonzaga in my final 4 and gonzaga is eliminated

[ QUOTE ]

What has the world come to when Wake Forest can't beat WVU?????

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU has beaten some great teams this year, lets start with 15th ranked pitt TWICE... Then we beat Villanova

Something wants to tell me we beat a #7 ranked team, but im not so sure we did. But anyways WVU is a pretty decent ball team. Losing only Fisher and another big man down low, they dont look to bad next season still having gansey,pittsnogle and herber

[ QUOTE ]

AAAWWWWW no!! I dont even wanna think about seein WVU in tha final four!! dont say that!! I think tha run will end with Texas Tech

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be a hard fought game by both teams. Whoever wants it the most will win. And by the way WVU has been playing, they want it pretty darn bad

[ QUOTE ]

I picked UNC, duke, Oklahoma State and gonzaga in my final 4 and gonzaga is eliminated

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno about OK State beaverbaseball, i think there going to lose to Illinois!

I knew Gonzaga wouldnt have made it because they would have lost to a team like

Fake Forest, or Louisville..Gonzaga was nothing but a bunch of hype also.

You have got to be kidding me, they only have 2 wins against opponents with a 15th rank or higher..Thats it

and they lost to San Fransisco, St. Mary's, Missouri which were all unranked teams when they played them. I'll give the Illinois loss to them, seeing nobody cept Ohio State has beaten them..

To have a #3 seed, yes, they are all hype...