Final Four set, who wins it all?

rhsfan88

Who will win Friday?  

1. 1. Who will win Friday?

Out of the Final Four...Illinois is DEFINITELY playing the worst bball....Louisville and Michigan State (yeah i know the underdogs) are probably playing best right now.....Lousiville has shown what it takes...So...thats why Illinois won't win...

[ QUOTE ]

Out of the Final Four...Illinois is DEFINITELY playing the worst bball....Louisville and Michigan State (yeah i know the underdogs) are probably playing best right now.....Lousiville has shown what it takes...So...thats why Illinois won't win...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree about the Illinois quote, but Louisville barely came away with a win and really UNC has been dominating. The villanova score shouldnt had been as close as it was

I hope UNC wins it all but they haven't played all that great the past two games. Nova had a pretty good team and take away the phantom walk call at the end, the guy got fouled, so he would have had the chance to send it to overtime. I honestly believe that Michigan St. might be playing better than any team in the Final Four.