GIRLS Graham versus Tazewell

beano5

G-Girls beat Lady Bulldogs 4-3 i know Bourne had 3 for Graham and I believe Mercke had one for Graham as well...if anyone knows otherwise please post and correct me and please put in on who scored for Lady Bulldogs...

Tazewell's girl could have won that game but winning against Graham before kind of went to our heads. Next time...just wait we'll be ready. Graham did a good job at getting in our heads, and they did a good job trying to take out Allie. Two of the goals were scored by Allison Hunter and the other was by Abbey Kitts.

Although they scored the goals we had a good defense in the goal with Andrea McClure. Hollee Kitts did an amazing defense as well. She knows just how to control the ball and she kicks far. Ashleigh Lambert had her hands full with "baby-sitting" but she managed to keep up. It took the whole team though. This wasn't our greatest game by far but we will overcome this loss and be on top in the end!!