g-girls vs. carroll

HKitts

HKitts I'm almost positive you will do as well in CC...You all have a really good team...I only wish I could have stayed and watched the game here Wednesday...good luck with the rest of the season...

you really don't wish that you would've stayed on wednesday(although it would've been good for you if you're with graham) laugh.gif i must admit that we underestimated the graham girls due to our first win. that was a huge mistake on our part because we should definitely know better by now. i hope that everyone is ok as far as injuries go because there were a lot of hard hits. it always happens that way between graham and tazewell. i know i personally made a few but hey, that's what happens when you play soccer. but good luck in the rest of your season and we'll meet up again for a tie-breaking game (hoping we beat carroll) wink.gif

yeah i play on the guys jv team for graham so thats sorta why i wished i could stay and i have heard nothing but good things about youre team so i wanted to watch you all play...but once again good luck with the season and playoffs...