all district game

Philips

i believe football does this but i was thinkin we might could have a 1st team vs. 2nd team game or just a big pickup game for all the SWD players to play together w/ other players and just have a nice outing on the pitch w/ less competition and more fun. if anybody is interested in this or thinks its an awful idea just post something.

i think it is a great idea. i dont know who all has made all district, i think it is a good idea though. i would like to be in it but i am a sophmore and probably wont get any of that but it would be cool to watch. i start and all but i dont think i am that great.

well it shouldn't really matter if u are selected to a team or what not it should basically just be a way for some of the players to actually get to know each other w/ nothing at stake and have some fun while doing so...i think anybody who wants to show up and play is more than welcome.

[ QUOTE ]

well it shouldn't really matter if u are selected to a team or what not it should basically just be a way for some of the players to actually get to know each other w/ nothing at stake and have some fun while doing so...i think anybody who wants to show up and play is more than welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is true and you have a great point.