Practice manuel

fbcoach33

Coaches, I have put together a 25 page packet that goes through everything we do during a week of practice, this includes daily practice plans, how we every player practices both offense and defense every night, how we strive to achieve two-platoon football with limited numbers, how we break down film, and much more This weekly plan has helped our program win 3 state titles in Illinois, and reach the state semi-finals 3 additional times in the last 8 years. We believe that practice organization is one of the more difficult things to achieve. We also believe is one of the top keys to achieving a great program. I have spoken on this topic at many clinics in our state and the feedback I have been given has been very positive from programs that put these drills into their system of teaching. Please Email Mike_27_1@yahoo.com for more info. Our school is located in Stillman Valley Illinois and our results can be verified on www.IHSA.org. We are a public high school. There is a cost for the packet and shipping.

Thank you