Its yahoo fantasy football time!

I created a leauge just for us guys on here...

League Name: swva football

Your new League ID# is 4216.

Password: football

The draft date is: Draft Time: Thu Jun 16 6:30pm EDT its a LIVE DRAFT PEOPLE

a total of 15 teams can enter. Im Beaver_Dolphin#55

YOU KNOW...... the man has to be in!!!!! was it this board or the tristate preps board that i dominated the league and won the title. i told ya'll don't mess with me... i'm a student of the game.

why have the draft so early though??? shouldn't it be in like late July or early August so you can see what all pans out?

i emailed an invite to a friend of mine in Bluefield that loves fantasy football too.

I was going to yahoo to check my email..And i saw it there. "starting june 10th, yahoo fantasy football". and this at was like 1 in the morning so it was allready june 10th. So i figured i'd just go ahead and start a leauge..15 teams can be in there. so i think we have 12 places still open.....Bluefield_Rules, you up for a butt-whooping? smirk.gif

I'm sure you can, but regardless I don't want to join and draft a team this early. There are a number of question marks including the contract situation with T.O. and some injured players, so I want to wait a few months before I put together a team.

Plus Rocks, and no offense, but there are a number of things you seem to struggle doing and understanding with yahoo fantasy baseball. A commissioner needs to be know how to work all the "ins" and "outs" of the features in case there is something that needs fixed. Good luck with your league though.

I didn't say you sucked, but there are some things that you obviously don't understand, which would complicate things if something needs to be done and only the commissioner can do it. You'll learn with time though all the ins and outs. I've been playing fantasy games at yahoo since the late 1990s, so I'm know a lot about the features. Obviously, when I first started I didn't though...

ya know, the more i think about... the more i realize i can't get in on a draft next weekend. i'm crazy busy right now with selling my house (and maybe moving to Bluefield), getting another job, getting things together for a mission trip in July... and all things associated with those. not to mention seeing my wife and baby girl for a second. i'm a fantasy football junkie and will probably be in about 6 or 8 leagues again this year, but this one is too early. thanx though - and good luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...