SWD P.O.Y

waveman92

i know its WAY to early to predict SWD POY but if Gaaron Marcum is healthy then he will literaly run away with the award. he is without a doubt the best RB to be in this area for a few years and is explosive when running the ball. he can even make a few good plays on Defense and is an awsome punt returner. i really dont know about many other players in the SWD and about their skills, but like i said this is really way to early start tryin to predict the SWD POY, but if anyone has anyone else they would think could be in running then just say it. But, after lookin at Gaarons stats last year as a junior, you can only imagine how great of a year he will have. also considering the fact that he had to share the ball alot last year with Aaron Looney. so, i think he will have a breakout year... any predictions?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I like to keep up with both the BDD and SWD, but "if healthy" it will be hands down Garon Marcum. But thats just going from last year.