Defensive Line Drill DVD

fbcoach33

Hi coach, my goal has been to create affordable football material that coaches can use at all levels of competition. I have just finished my latest DVD. This DVD covers DEFENSIVE LINE DRILLS and fundamentals. It also covers how we teach our Defensive ends/Outside Linebackers in our 5-2 defense. These drills have helped our program in Illinois win three state titles and allowed us to be a highly competitive program the past 8 years. This DVD covers over 40 different drills that we use to teach our defensive line and outside linebackers. The DVD is fully narrated and is an hour long. The DVD includes the following.

1. Agility drills

2. Tackling circuit.

3. Block Recognition Progression

4. Angle Progression.

5. Pass rush drills.

6. Option drills

Plus a great deal more!

Also included in this DVD are two game films, our 1999 semi-final victory, our 2000 state game victory, and our 2003 highlight video. I have included these games so you can get a feel for how our drill progressions help our defensive lineman play the game. I included three different teams to show a variety of players. You will also be able to see our option offense as well. In total there is over 3 hours of video on this DVD! We also have an Offensive Line DVD and a Practice Manuel as well. Our results can be verified at http://www.his.org/school/records/sum1942.him If interested please send a email to Mike_27_1@yahoo.com

for more info

Thank you.