bc vs rr

bcb09

Rural Retreat are not that good. They only scored off of blands mistakes. Bland shut down there running game. They beat bland on a couple of long passes thats what killed bland. But bc hung in there. Who will win this match up next week bland or twin valley.

all i think RR had was a good passing game being the guy that had to man up on J.H. there was alot of pressure there he is by far the best person iv EVER played againts he is also the only person that has burned me deep. i have to give it up to him he is a hell of a WR but i hope i get a change to play him down the road in the playoffs i think me and him will have a battel. RR QB had great placment on the ball a few times he made throws i didnt think he could and that ended up hurting us. they are a great team and i think they WIll compete for state again. last year is was 32-0 at the end of the first half so i think we'v came aways feeling a lil better than we did last year.lol. i still think we will have a great shoot at the districed