AHS-CHS Results

zach

Well, we got killed 52-18, but I would like to say three of our starters on offensive line will be JV'ers and we tried to use everyone... The first couple of series we did stop them, but a facemask and 3 3-for-3 4th downs lost us that... The only time we did score was in the 4th when one of the coaches decided to actually put first team o-line in, and we scored 18 points in just the 4th, while they scoring 7 on our 3rd team D. Chilhowie has a decent team, but I think to Compare them with RR or PH, no size.. Anyone else go to the game? What was your thoughts?

i have a ?

it looks great when you say you scored 18 in one quater but i have to wonder was it on there 3rd team?

cause i mean why all the sudden could you score all those points blush.gif

I cant believe that you predicted yall to beat Va high and you cant even come close to beating Chillhowie who isnt that good this year and it was the second half in a benifit game that really dont mean that much its called 2nd or 3rd stringers.