Paintball Gun.. serious buyers only

DipsetinVA

aight i got a old lasoya intimidator (for those who dont know a well respected paintball gun in the sport, also very expensive, retail was 1,100$ when i bought it) yellow black fade for sale... it has W.A.S 2.6 board (yes the gun is electronic) in it(very fast, very very fast, i might add). 16 inch empire three piece barrell kit(Barrel kit, as in 3 barrels in one)..and a dye compressed air (not C02) tank(68/4500, Used by SC ironmen- proffesional paintball team).. will not seperate the tank .. i need to sell it all.. im going all the way down to ***645$***....feel free to pm or leave a message...dont have AIM or anything right now so just pm.. *i will also add anything related to paintball in my closet*

This is a great starter kit and or backup gun and or just flat out new piece for the collection.. Check out the price, cant beat that..For that price i cant promise everything working on the gun ... i just payed 65 dollars to have it worked on and i havent got to air it up since..but its well worth the money.. well worth it...more than likey this gun does work.. buy at your own risk.......if you live near a field or play at a proffesionally ran field this will not be hard to get fixed *IF* its not in working order, due to o-ring or what have you..For people with doubt here is a bit of feedback i have built up, all positive i might add My feedback Picture036.jpg Theres the gun tank and barrel.. keep in mind this isnt all you get ... you will get tons of paintball stuff wether you want it or not, lol....sadly im leaving the sport, but hey plus for you guys who are interested..

• 2 weeks later...