Give halftime scores here

knight_02

[ QUOTE ]

Just a question, how are you supposed to give the scores if your at the game????

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Someone at the game with a cell phone could call someone who is logged in here and give updates.

2. Someone who is listening to a game on the radio can give updates on that game or other game scores.

Just an FYI, to those of you out of town like me, wvmetronews.com gamenight is broadcasting on the net live and free from 9:30-midnight. Listening to it right now.

Just heard that Bluefield is beating Graham 14-7 going into the 4th quarter.

that was a bad call but its in the past nothing u can do now. but this was a great game and like iv seid from the start the secondary was our biggest problem. but it looks a lot better.

Congrats to Coach Doug Marrs on his first Victory as the GHS Coach. It's been a sad month for a lot of us "ex-Carlock boys" and I am glad that this current group of G-Men were able to focus and come back from a 14-7 deficit to win the game.

RIP Coach Carlock, Semper Fi...Rangers Lead the Way

why is everyone shocked that graham won this game. i guess because no one thought that graham had anything after last year. but they played their hearts out and came out on top of a deserving beaver team. who could have won this game just as well but it came down to i feel who wanted it the most as is with most graham beaver games. i hope the the blfd qb is not injured to bad and can make a full recovery. and good luck to the beavers the reset of the year except with the rematch. maybe graham has made a few believers out of some people now.

i can understand that but you have to look at what they lost from that team and what graham had coming back from granted a bad season last year but they have leadership and experience. and this game is one of the most exciting games with so much electricity in the air that if you can make it thru a game like this and win you can have a good season because not to many games on their schedule are as high intesity as this game. may not bode to well for the swd this year if they keep their heads on straight. but then again i hope that everyone in the swd thinks that this was a fluke and that graham is not that good cause they may get shocked when they play graham.

it should be a good game also. not the excitement of the graham beaver game but you guys are becoming a rivalry also since we won here the year you all were undefeated coming into the game with graham