Westside loses opener to Liberty

RenegadeFan

alrighty, where is RenegadeMuscle or whatever his name was, i wanna know what his excuse will be for us losing?

is it the officals, the rain, etc. etc.?

fact is as one other WS poster said, we looked bad, real bad and need some work and quick work or the same thing will happen to WS next week against Gilbert

i said before the season started, with WS's schedule we could go as good as 10-0 or as bad as 6-4

things dont look good for the home team, starting out 0-1

so my question is what happened to our 40-0 victory?

i told ya then and i'll tell ya again, Liberty would be a test and was a test, a test we failed, and as i said if work aint done quick to improve the renegades, it will be the same thing next week against Gilbert

Westside has a lot of work to do, to even being considered for the playoffs in my views now

this is a game we should have won, but didnt, a team that only has one man with good experience shouldnt have beaten a team that was in the playoffs and brought back plenty of experience

hopefully the right corrections will be made between now and next week

for those wondering the final score was Liberty 22 - Westside 14

you're probably right

Liberty probably wasnt the better team, but then that doesnt say much more for us....does it now?

anyways

as i said Liberty would prove to be a test and they was

the weather didnt help, but that's football and you gotta anticipate playing in weather like that

as for next yr, i dont see it being much better, WS loses a lot of seniors this yr, so it could be another bad match up against Liberty

as i said hopefully the right adjustments will be made between now and next friday or we will see the same thing all over again against Gilbert

probably so, but facts are facts, i dont look for things to be any better for WS's football team next season

i can honestly say i look for next season to remind a lot of us WS folks of the ol' Oceana and Baileysville 5-5, 4-6, or less yrs