Liberty Raiders loves Westsides Burial Ground

congradulations to the liberty raiders for breaking in westsides new field(the burial ground)with a 22-14 victory,renegademuscle you was just a little off on your 42-0 prediction,and your prediction that westside would be 10-0 this year.you have waited all year to try to get revenge from last years loss, now you have to wait another year.motorcycles were nice but we have motorcycles in glen daniels also so they dont really intimadate us,GO RAIDERS.

i give you guys props

in football it seems as if Liberty has our number

but lets talk basketball grin.gif

especially seeing how we got Davis at WS now...lol...

nah seriously, i tried to tell RM that you guys would be up and ready for this game and that WS would not win by a shut out if they won at all

i personally thought it would be a close game and it proved to be so, only with you guys winning

congratz on the win

btw who is the other running back you guys had coming in for Newman?....that kid has speed to spare

all kidding aside it was a good hard-nosed football game by both teams, iguess the other running back your talking about was #12 josh hodge hes a jr. you said you all get us in basketball we get you in baseball and the big one FOOTBALL. i believe both teams will have alot of sucess this year , good luck.

eh, i could care less about baseball and while i like football, its not my main love, basketball is...

but i tell ya Liberty seems to have WS's number in the seaosn openers against each other you all have won it 3-1

and i really dont see next yr being a different outcome

anyways best of luck rest of the seaosn to you guys and look forward to seeing you in basketball