OFF WEEKS

bcbbears

hey how do you feel about the "off weeks" we get during the football season. personaly i dont like them but i can see why some do it give you more time to prepare for you next game but i like to go week in and week out knowing i have a game every friday because i love playing football so much one week with out a game and reading about all the other games almost makes me go crazy lol. how do yall feel?

i feel that u need them. b/c football is a demanding sport. and last year with JV i played in 5 games in 18 days and that about killed me. so the off week give u a chace to take some time off and rest up get healty. and lets u get cough up on ur school work b/c after all we are students first and players second.

yeah i know wat you are saying. iv never felt like i was to beat up to play though i played a game with a broken pinky and pulled groin and never wanted to come out. ill probly get hurt next week just for saying that now lol.

i hope u dont. and yea playing in pain is one of the greatest feelings in the world. but for the most part its so that u can rest up and get back healthy. and get cought up in ur studyes.

[ QUOTE ]

i feel that u need them. b/c football is a demanding sport. and last year with JV i played in 5 games in 18 days and that about killed me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to play that many games in that time period! Me personally I hated off weeks...Especially practice during offweeks