AHS vs VHS

GodhatesAHS

VHS by at least 21 AHS defense is not that good and there offense is less than par i really just dont see how they see they got a chance. VHS defense is great this year and there offense is not that bad just need to make a few more big plays! I dont see AHS scoring more than once if that and i dont see that much on the D for AHS. I could be wrong about there D but thats just what ive seen. But anyways good luck and see ya Fri.55 hrs away!!! cool.gif

u r wrong bout abingdons D they have given up 6 points in 2 games. Va High wont score 21. i think the game will be close and a low scoring game. it will be a battle of the D's.And to say abingdon doesnt even have a chance is ridiculous... if u all would have even been aournd hangin with THS then i would have alittle doubt(but u didnt) NO WAY va high wins by 21. Abindon 14 Va High 10

I would love to, we may lose but it doesn't mean we wouldn't want to. I can't wait until tommorrow. It will be awesome. I just hope yall are ready, because we have a few "tricks" up our sleeves.

[ QUOTE ]

and I would also love to see you guys play THS ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd also love to have seen you guys not drop Grundy...

Let's see...Abingdon still plays Grundy I think...

What # and position you play? Your probably a back-up or a guy that doesn't do much hitting. Also, why is it everyday three new VHS people make new accounts? Its probably same person, trying to make VHS sound good.

Thats what I want, I want a good solid hitting game. Hit me, because we will be hitting your team too. I just want a good game, which it will be, and here these VHS people downing everything anyone says bad about them. I gave credit to yall, and I know it will be a hard game. So now just say good luck and wait until Friday. When you do hit me, tell me that its you, Ill be sure to congratulate if you win, and hopefully you do the same if we win.

Alright...here it is...the game will be close no one knows who will take it but there is to much [censored] being talked!! Well see tomorrow who wins...wins!! Get over the fact that you think you are Gods gift and play as hard as you can...Yes AHS might have some "tricks" but VHS has them as well and will take whatever you give them to play...A game of D's...who can perform...Go CATS!!