yes, RR has played some down teams BUT!!!!

marrun1

i have to disagree lebanon and g.w. both have palyed pretty tuff games. both have played taz. and wyteville playing radford this past wekk and lebanon opening with honaker makes for a tuff opening schdule. not taking nothing away from rr because usually floyd is real tough but down this year. ft. chiswell not very good and grayson isnt never ever really any good at all they just get an automatic bid to the playoffs thru week district. im sure you will see a few indian players in saltville friday night but in reality maybe they should stop and watch the canme in chilhowie between the warriors and holston. yes 3-0 chilhowie and 3-0 holston. prediction n'wood 28 ft chiswell 14 chilhowie 28 holston 8

For some odd reason I don't think RR is that concerned about GW, I think the whole hogo Should get a glimpse of n'woods exsplosive offense. You never know they might just explode in your teams face.