GRAHAM INJURIES?

ghs84

Carper has three pins in his hand and he WILL play friday with a soft cast and defense only...Damon will play with a knee brace on...Workman...out for season...Yost will do fine though..

I hope the best for the G-Men but, Yost doesn't have the arm workman has, yes he may have more speed but we will need the deep ball some friday and I just don't think Yost can deliver it, not like workman anyway. But the best of luck to the G-Men adn keep playing hard.

Sucks to hear about all the injures. But common when has injuries ever really hurt a tough graham team. This team is not fueled by just select players but fueled by a hard based team, and "team work". I believe that even though Yes they are out Workman, and Carper being "injured" and still playing, and with Damon having a hurt knee but still playing, it won't matter all that much. They are not fueled by just these certain players. Each game different players play their own roles. Its like in Nascar, some cars are better suited for different tracks. This team has players that may be better on one night against one team but not show up another night with the same intensity. True this doesn't sound very good in its own way, but yet believe where one player is not at his best another player will be better than the week before. Then of course you do have the players that show up week in and week out playing with all heart and showing nothing less than 100%, but each kid is different in their own way. Graham will do good!

I would like to see john brewster in at qb with split playing time with yost.Not only would it be good experience for him but it would give yost a break since he will play db on defense too.GO G-MEN WIN THIS ONE FOR COACH!THIS IS THE SWD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Will Cole will NOT play unless Graham is absolutely blowing out Richlands.....he is only a freshie and they will not put him in during the biggest game of the year....he fumbled against Marion probably cause he was nervous and think....against Richlands he would be even more nervous...so dont expect Will Cole to play...

Will Cole does have some arm strenth and accuarcy and yes i know he fumbled twice in the marion game. I think he would play before brewster. In his JV game last night he threw 3 Td passes and ran for 80 or so yards. I would be nice to see what he could do on varsity agains richlands but i dont know if he will get the chance.

Dont get me wrong i think cole will make a good qb he just needs more experience i also was at the game monday and he did a better job on offense,does have strong arm but i would rather go with brewster hes not not afraid to smack you in the mouth,he also can throw and run,yes hes short but sometimes that could be to his advantage he disappears behind the line and you cant tackle what you cant see,ask syracuse when they played virginia sat. they couldnt find the qb haggans and by the time they seen him it was a first down.