rural retreat and g.w. fans

rebel4life

<font color="red"> </font> you guys are so worried about playing one another that you might just get your lunch Handed to you this week. both northwood 4-0 and lebanon are very much capable of beating both the high flying indians and the rockin roons!!!!!!! not saying it will happen but... very much COULD!! wink.gifwink.gif

rebel4life you have no say in this matter. I would let you in on this if your school had a team. you need to be worried about holston or even the cheeleaders taking over some of your starters positions.

what are you talking about we dont even play holston. we paly thomas walker this week that what we are focused on. ive watched r.r twice and your rockinroons once. need to say after watching your roons i couldnt bare to watch a pi** poor offence again. BORING!!! davis up the middle....davis around the side....davis around the other sie....BORING!!! ALL I HEAR IS YOU HAD 4 TDS CALLED BACK AGAINST GRAYSON.. JESUS DONT MAKE STUPID MISTAKES. THATS WHY THEY GOT CALLED BACK!!!! IM SURE BOTH G.W. AND RR COULD BEAT US BOTH IF I HAD TO PICK A WINNER TRUST ME IT WOULDNT BE THE DOWN AND OUT ROONS! BY THE WAY LEBANON 21 G.W. 20. GUESS DAVIS NEEDS TO BE YOUR ALLS KICKER TO BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU GOT

what would your mommy think if she knew you were up past your bedtime. Is cuddles your bear right next to you, so you don't have nightmares about the rockin roons, rockin down your team whomever they are and as for rr it is going to be davis everywhere, you got one thing right.