richlands v/s graham

dreason

Kingbean, I remember watching you play with my little (big) brother (#63)that year at Salem. If this team plays with as much heart they will be a tough egg to crack. Good to see you on the board since I have not seen/spoken to you in about 2 years. Last we spoke was at Cuz's. Still doing the military thing if that gives you any clue? Go G-Men!

It was almost two years to the day when I saw you, your "little brother", and folks at Cuz's. In terms of the military, I got out for good a year ago and while it was tough to leave, I was getting too old to be hiding out in the woods.

Have you seen GHS play this year? I wish Doug Marrs all the luck in the world as he replaces Coach Carlock.

How are things in Buckeye Country?

Went in to see the first GHS vs BHS game earlier this year and may be in later on in October. Probably will not get to see round 2, but I had to make it to round 1. I understand the hiding in the woods part, but I still think it's fun. I now have 73 troops reporting to me so there is not a lot of time to worry about being in the woods or anywhere else. Have a couple in the sand box and stood 17 up to go to help out with Katrina. Things here in the Buckeye are going pretty well and my oldest son has started playing soccer. Next year it will be flag football and then who knows after that. How are things over in Circle City and how's your business doing?